Privacy Statement Danerolles B.V.
This is the Privacy Statement of Danerolles located at the Van Heuven Goedhartlaan 9B, 1181 LE Amstelveen. By means of this privacy statement we take responsibility for the processing of personal data as shown below.
Personal data that we process
Danerolles processes your personal data by using our services and / or by providing this information to us. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- IP address
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behavior across various websites (eg because this company is part of an advertising network)
- Internet browser and device type
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
We do not process sensitive personal data. Our website also does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years of age, unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you have questions about this please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Danerolles processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Danerolles analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Danerolles follows your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
Danerolles makes no decisions based on automated processing when these items can have (significant) consequences. This concerns decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example a Danerolles employee). Danerolles does not make use of this.
How long we store personal data
Sharing personal data with third parties
Danerolles will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a Data Processing Agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Danerolles remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data. By sending an email to email@example.com you can submit a request to have the personal data that we have stored from you removed.
How we protect personal data
Danerolles takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- We only work with processors that are at least GDPR-compliant
- We use security software such as a virus scanner and firewall
- We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this at the address bar 'https’ and the padlock in the address bar [TLS (formerly SSL)]
For questions regarding our privacy statement, please visit our website or call our customer service on +31857600488.